Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaints to the ODTR

Options
  • 08-11-2001 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

Have recently submitted a complaint to the ODTR, but have yet to receive an acknowledgement, let alone a reply. Do the ODTR have any concept of service level's or have they come from the Eircom world of Customer Service, where you ignore the customer until they give up.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

To be fair, the ODTR are usually quite responsive, and they are quite busy, particularly at the moment. Why not fire off a quick email reminding them about your correspondence, and asking for a acknowledgement?

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

dahamsta,

Been there, done that, heard nothing.

Interested to hear that they are normally responsive. I'll give them a few more days before I plan an assault on Abbey Street.

thanks,

Occidental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

From what I've heard they read all letters and should reply to them all too. Apparently every letter that comes in is date stamped and assigned to people to be read. Most Govt depts are like that.

The ODTR are the good guys !

Advertisement