Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio- IrelandOffline Blackout- Lite FM

Options
  • 08-11-2001 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

As topic states here is the audio from Elana's talk w/ Scott(?) on Lite Fm this morning.

**edit

All are available here as of 10/11/01......

http://www.irelandoffline.com/Downloads.asp#blackout_1

**edit

Great mention BTW, short and to the point, got the message across. Well Done Elana.
    (suprised you didn't try to nip in a Howard Jones request for the "5 to Favourite" :p)

Any probs let me know. I'll take the file w/ me to college and I'll check the boards while there so feel free to post:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Sounds fine. Good stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Originally posted by 80project
    Great mention BTW, short and to the point, got the message across. Well Done Elana.
    (suprised you didn't try to nip in a Howard Jones request for the "5 to Favourite" :p)

Thanks...I was happy to not cough once during :-). The producer of the show, Marie, was stunned when I said that I was the preggers chick who would be at the top of Grafton Street. :-)

And I'll call back later for the Howard Jones request, cheeky boy :-).

E

Advertisement