Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland's first streaming wireless webcam?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Wireless webcam? Technically speaking I suppose it is.. but thats only due to the fact that the computer the cam is connected to is connected to the net via a wireless link. the camera itself isint wireless, that would just be crazyness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by rymus
    Wireless webcam? Technically speaking I suppose it is.. but thats only due to the fact that the computer the cam is connected to is connected to the net via a wireless link. the camera itself isint wireless, that would just be crazyness.

Why would that be crazyness?
    I remember coming across wireless cameras some time back.
    Can look up a link if you want?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

crazyness as in that would be a nice thing to own. Only good webcam is a streaming webcam and that wouldnt go down very well with 56k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

point there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bigdaddyfix

US$79.99
    http://www.x10.com/products/x10_vk45a.htm

X10 has been around for a long time, all sorts of cool home automation products, and the past few years have seen them diving into wireless audio & video as well.

Don't mind the "hurry, offer ends at midnight" stuff, those have been there for as long as I have been using their site (4 years or so).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

X10 are those ****ers that have those really really annoying pop up ads that can fil the whole screen, even if they are the best cameras in the world I would never support them over their intrusive ads.

.. rant over, all calm.

Advertisement