Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Blackout - Athlone + surrounding areas

Options
  • 09-11-2001 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

If anyone on these boards is from these areas and can help in any way on the day. Could ye please contact me or disConnected so that we can also do our bit on that day. It would be really nice if we could show our support maby by getting togeather at Golden Island Shopping Centre and passing out Flyers and information about IOFFL and what we errrm they ermm (LOL!) are all about :)
    Ye know what i mean.... So are any of ye willing to help ? Hey im nearly as HUGE as the Eircom Mouse so ye will have something to beat up when ye get there hehehehe :) LOL!

Regards,

MS

PS If the offer to let someone beat me up doesnt work ROFLMBO!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Wassabi

Unfortunately I will be in the States on the day of, so I can't help with the flyers. I am trying to talk some other souls into helping though.

- Wass

Advertisement