Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spammers holy grail

• 09-11-2001 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

i thought this was amusing :

If you have at least 32767 posts, you can choose these avatars:

Cloud.gifDeVore.gifRegi.gifX_OR.gif

while i was browsing the entire list of avatars....like the holy grail for spammers :))

but to avoid confusion THIS should be taken out

If you have more than 0 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

What?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    i thought this was amusing :

If you have at least 32767 posts, you can choose these avatars:

Cloud.gifDeVore.gifRegi.gifX_OR.gif

Suspiciously sounds like someones birthday, hmm who in that illustrious group is 34?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

hmm reminds me of a Beatles album cover. Who's Ringo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by amp
    hmm reminds me of a Beatles album cover. Who's Ringo?

Ringos the one who plays the drums, silly! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

somthing to aim for i guess :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Venoix that banner is way too big. Remove it... btw your machine is running out of diskspace what can I delete?

... I fixed it below the diskspace limit at least...

see what happens when I'm bored. The machine doesn't have enough diskspace to run vampire and I'm getting bored waiting for my food to arrive. :mad:

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Custom Avatar's...

This would be the upteenth thread in regards to them...
    It's getting tiresome...

Advertisement