Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£££ Offered For Location Of Piece Of Software

• 24-05-2000 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I hope that wasn't a warez request.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

If someone can locate a copy on the web for me - or better still - can get a physical disk then I'll give them £100 cash.

It sorta half looks like a warez request to me... I'm sure the retail version sells for a lot more than £100... the "pontiff" seems to be asking for a location of a Warez site or for someone to burn him a CD copy of the software. tut tut...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

who cares, hes offering money for it!!

(look children, its WAREZ!! run away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

No, I'm sure he is looking to buy an origional CD for 100 quid, which last time i checked was completely legal. smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Koopa:
    who cares, hes offering money for it!!

(look children, its WAREZ!! run away)

I didn't realise we were allowed post Warez requests here now, I thought we were supposed to do that on the boards.ie warez board instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

*Cough*Cough* i might locate it, if its not a legit copy yer looking for, But I presume you are

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Jesus Hobbes lighten up.... like i said before your tighter than a cat with a tennis ball shoved up its ass.

Keep your mouth shut and stay out of it smile.gif

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 24-05-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pontiff

I am in need of a piece of software called Cabinet Vision. It is something like AutoCad or Visio Intellicad. I cannot afford the full whack price. If someone can locate a copy on the web for me - or better still - can get a physical disk then I'll give them £100 cash. Any takers? E-mail pontiff at excite dot com.

Bless You My Child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pontiff

Who? Me, making a warez request? Not at all!! wink.gif

I am a man of the Lord after all! rolleyes.gif

Let me reiterate the offer: One hundred Irish pounds cash to the individual who can supply me - the pontiff - with a working version of Cabinet Vision. The challenge has now been set down. Mail pontiff at excite dot com to claim the prize!!

Bless You My Child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭PJ Hunt

£100 for a piece of kit that costs $5,000..??

Ahem !

Why don't ya download Decotech?

It does the same job...

‡PJ‡

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yes...and keep warez requests off the boards.

One is no problem its the 50 others that follow it I'm worried about.

Thanks.
    Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

im looking for 50 copies of some warez stuff. mail me

now that weve got that out of the way....NEXT!

Advertisement