Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats gigsmart but a mystery has arisen

Options
  • 09-11-2001 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Fantastic last night. This little organisation lads is producing good **** alright!

Well impressed by Divebomb, Obsolete were trés maginifique too. Presence were in top form and While you slept, Sweet Child O' Mine and Pandoras Box were tops and nicely raw compared to the cd.

While at the gig though a tremendous rumour was going around after that it was Presence's last show EVER!
    The story goes that the guitarist and singer were offered some big deal or project they couldn't refuse!

As I only kinda know the band I can't check it for myself off them so anyone the wiser?

Can anyone comment on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kerpal's Dog

I hope so. Maybe that will stop their shamless self publicity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

Presence are a kick ass band working out of their own pockets. This forum is a free and easy way to advertise and to get more people listening to their music, I dont see anything wrong with that... you wont make any friends being a twat.
    I heard nothing about a split, tom? say it aint soooooo!

hands up who likes Presence... *raises hand*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

lol

I find it a little pathetic that certain ppl sign up specifically to attack us! Just a little! The cowardice of internet anonyminity would make an excellent psychoanalytic thesis!

Of course you could prove me wrong and tell us who you are, but those of low self esteem and conviction in what they say are not big on such noble gestures!

Presence is indeed no more

Thanks to all that help us in any way while the show rolled on and all who attended an enjoyable last night in Mono.

PRESENCE WOULD LIKE TO THANK:

All of our fans and all our critics

Stephen Conway, Sean Doyle & all at Phantom fm

Trev and all at Gigsmart, for which I will continue to work for with even more attention and vigour after the large sucess of last night
    Monkey @ www.kaboommusic.cjb.net

The 200 ppl who bought/blagged the cd

Girl who propositioned me last night beside Sarah!
    Girl who propositioned Sarah last night beside me!

Brian May, Thin Lizzy, Reeves Gabrels, Rori Amos, Guns N Roses and those who contributed to our musical mishmash of influences. And anyone I left out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

So Tommy what are you going to be doing next ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Aw MAN!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

What next?! That shall be a glorious, rocktastic surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

It's really great to be told about this sort of stuff.....but hey I'm just the drummer right ???
    Just like Niall is just the "Rythm Guitarist" !!!
    Anyway.....Gotta find a new use for my rather expensive kit now !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

P.S. for anyone who doesn't know...I'm not just teh lead guitarist in Popstar but also (was, I guess) the drummer in Presence !!!
    kranog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

not telling all band members what's going on ?

That is a bit bold

Advertisement