Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFX hosts The Murder of Crows!

Options
  • 09-11-2001 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

We're playing our first gig (at long last!) this sunday night (11th) in the SFX, its one of those Aiden Walsh gigs (but he was kind enough not to ask us for any cash :)). The Murder of Crows will hit the stage around 8 - 8.20. Please come, we intend to work our asses off and rock to the best of our ability :). Tis aboot £6 in, dunno how many bands are playing, a couple of punk bands from from Dundalk and The Gurriers is all i know.
    Support new music!

seeya there?

Seán.

The Murder of Crows.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Hey lads,
    Really hope to see you guys there, I might make it a bit late though ...unforyunatley we mix and master our new songs this weekend and knowing our sound guy it will go on for a while no doubt, I'll do my best to be there on time but I'll definitrley turn up to see how things go for ya!

Later - trev

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

These guys rule!

'Twould be a sorry individual who would miss this extravaganza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

I'm gonna plug this one last time, last ditch effort if you will...

This is our first gig, and we need your support. Its not a gigsmart gig (unfortunately), but we are involved with gigsmart. help us out, and we'll do our damndest to blow you away...

and keeping with the style of presence....

PLUG
    ENDS

seeya there!!

Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

hey,
    so yeah the sfx did host The Murder of Crows and the sound was **** and the place was empty and we shall not be doing another aidan walsh gig too soon......but man did we have the best night;) ......we met this band from cork called PARADOX, and they are soooo sound and they f@#kin rock their asses off.....check out their site, i think theres a few songs to download......they recorded an album in L.A and it'll be out in the new year.....their manager was talking about us goin down to cork to do a few gigs with them in a place called "fred zeppelins"......hehe.....if the atmosphere there is anything like our dressing room after the gig it'll be a super gig

peace&love
    mr crow

Paradox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

first and last aidan walsh gig... sound was awful, but PARADOX! f*ck me they're good...

anyhoo, quote of the evening:

Me: There's not even any blow in this joint, its just scrapings from graham's ass.

Graham: Oh man, *takes a pull*... my ass is some good
    sh!t.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

As I say, these guys were the bussiness last night. I pity da fool who misses em again!

Advertisement