Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help need for a 2-tire menu ala microsoft, only placeably below a banner not on top!

Options
  • 09-11-2001 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    i've seen this done in lots of places but don't know how to it myself, its those mouse over drop down menu's that are on a page usually just below a banner image something like this
    Cool Pool game here but less complicated i want one where i can place it roughly on the page?

I want it to go on this Tallaght Karting Society Page that i am doing, just below the banner where the links are. They aren't 2-tire at the mo. But i'd like to replace these with something very similar only with more drop down thingies, kinda like the ones here on boards.ie only with images rather than txt.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Cheers,
    Gideon:D

Comments

Advertisement