Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moth Wranglers

Options
  • 10-11-2001 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Just in reply to Eclectichoney's query. No, as far as I'm aware Road don't stock Moth Wranglers. I think you'd be hard pressed to get it in any Irish store and it wasn't in London last week, I looked trust me (saddo that I am) The good news is you can order it www.motherwest.com and it will be shipped straight to you. It is a beautiful album and I would recommend it to any of you. Some songs really break into the country music thing, others are minimal in their arrangement. I was a fan of LD Beghtol's voice from the songs he sung on 69 Love Songs. These songs are different but the voice is as warm as ever. Stephin Merritt lends his voice to one of the songs. My favourite song is 'Miss Fire', a real driving song. If you want I can burn a copy for you, if you're unable to get it.

Busby:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

beghtol is also in the rather excellent flare. do investigate

Advertisement