Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitin Sawhney

Options
  • 10-11-2001 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Any thoughts on Nitin Sawhney?

I was at his gig at the Ambassador tonight and thought it was one of the most exciting gigs I've ever seen. An awesome showcase of talent. Words couldn't do it justice.

What a lovely man too, such a modesty about him. It really made my night to get a poster signed by him.
    :D

I'd love to hear Nitin Sawhney played on Phantom. I'm bored with hearing Muse and their half assed cover of Nina Simone's Feeling Good. Kids, if you don't believe me go and listen to Nina singing it.

Of course my name is dirt now for daring to diss Muse. I don't have a problem with them, just it gets tiresome hearing that song everytime I turn on the radio. Miaow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

I'd have to agree, i've seen more bands than i can remember and that was one of the best live performances i've ever seen, i'd never heard his stuff before tonight, but i reckon he won over a helluva lot of fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lar

Damn straight. And every band should have a beatboxer!

Advertisement