Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i cant make it to the..

Options
  • 10-11-2001 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

i cant make it to the ireland offline event in dublin with the blackout stuff but if everything goes ahead can some people take photos and post em on the forum/site? it'd be cool..

thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Thanks for the reminder... I'll have a disposable camera at the ready :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ewww! Disposable cameras are so... tacky... :)

I'll bring the manky old digital yoke I have if I'm comin'.

adam

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Ewww! Disposable cameras are so... tacky... :)

... but they take surprisingly good quality pictures ...

btw... ru1nzx... it's taking part in the Blackout itself that really counts, not necessarily showing up at Grafton St.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ummm what time is everyone going to be there (Grafton st) - we're better off in one big group from the start, than arriving in dribs and drabs. Obviously. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Originally posted by seamus
    Ummm what time is everyone going to be there (Grafton st) - we're better off in one big group from the start, than arriving in dribs and drabs. Obviously. :)

I'm showing at around 9:30, if I can squeeze me and the tummy onto a DART then :-).

E

Advertisement