Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blink one hundred and eighty two gig

Options
  • 10-11-2001 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i have never seen blink182 live, i saw them on the MTV music awards on thursday and they really sucked.
    but i trust this is not the norm.I am going on the 13th of january9if it isnt cancelled) my questions are to anyone who has seen them live...
    what are they like, how naked do they get, which songs will the crowd go ape over and is there good moshing?

i went to a greenday gig in the point a while back which was crap, there was zero atmosphere, can i exect the same? does the point have a crap atmosphere? if so is it cause its too big? or what.

i would be greatful for your comments, hope to see you there1

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

not a huge fan of blink and ive never seen them but what i've heard of them live they really do suck. as for atmosphere, i dont think its possible to get one at a pop-punk gig, the vandals was just like bein at any other half decent local bands gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

How naked do they get ?

Not naked at all, I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

I havn't seem them live either but their performance at the awards wasn't helped by the fact the guitar didnt work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

Don't they not do the whole naked thing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

the greatness of that gig is already assured. whether blink182 suck donkey balls or not will be rendered completely irrelevant when jimmy eat world take to the stage and put on a splenderous display of rockdom the likes of which you have ne'er before nor likely will see again.

it will rock, oh yes... it will.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

mmm...emo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭insomniac

Just listen to the live album for proof of how good they are live.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

Originally posted by Manufractured Individual
    mmm...emo...

*drool*

Advertisement