Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email list

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

ok, so i am dumb, disregard everything i have ever said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

my name in the announcement list is down as Dermot!!! my name is not Dermot!! it's Diarmuid. I know it sounds the same, means the same but it's spelt different. or you could just say Dermo, but not Dermot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

sorry! I didnt know that, well actually I did but I forgot.
    . i'll change it shortly

Ah the days of sleeping on the way home from that castle place...remember the walk where i got my directions slightly out... :) and the grass and the big conversation me and mark had? ah memories...

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

due to the pissantiness of another.co.uk i am going to have to give out my email address. My real one. Any pr0n or attempts to instil the will to live into me (i'm looking at you mark) will be met with anal rape. By a rat. So be warned.

sven@cbrmail.com

just wondering but why is this no longer sticky?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Cos I made it unsticky.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I just decided I'd point out that in the Announcement my username was not quoted as iMP

grr...

ah well... (please change when you have a chance)

And Fio, thanks for putting me first :)

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I just remembered something: the fact that fio gave me her junk email address after CTYI!! I am really hurt!!

Originally posted by foobar
    I just remembered something: the fact that fio gave me her junk email address after CTYI!! I am really hurt!!

ah, but you see sweetie, my good email addy was only set up in November, i would never dream to fob any of ye into a fake mailie :)

*hug*

<< Fio >>

i remember the breifne thingy this year with "lola" . tsk tsk tsk. bad addresses, oh my......

• Advertisement

Ok then, i forgive you.

*hug*

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Didn't want to start a new thread for something as trivial as this so here goes

Adam/Fionnuala: what's up with our post counts?? they be all screwy!! And you two probly aren't the people to ask but I'm a lazy, lazy man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by imp
    Didn't want to start a new thread for something as trivial as this so here goes

Adam/Fionnuala: what's up with our post counts?? they be all screwy!! And you two probly aren't the people to ask but I'm a lazy, lazy man.

I'd check out the admin board - i saw ppl bitching about loosing posts. I think i lost some but i can't be sure

Yeah, i know.
    cloud9.jpg
    regisaysoops.jpg
    This just about sums it up. I lost about 500 posts, but thats actually good news, because i prefer my post count to be low. :)

A

ARGH! i am no longer a freak! DON'T LOOK AT ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by lordsippa
    ARGH! i am no longer a freak! DON'T LOOK AT ME! DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!!!

he he i have more posts than sven

Even i have more post. jaysus, i'm doing pretty well.

Aaaw...poor sven :p

hey! hey! no one should feel bad! i only have less than a hundred posts, and i think its hte right number! :D so none of you have any right to mope! wheeee! im , like, a perma- newbie or something. its a really good thing that i dont really care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i wonder if they've changed my count......

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

I was kinda wondering about that, cos I was pretty sure that I've posted here more than 27 times since last summer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

they have robbed me of my insanity!damn you!damn you all to hell!!!!

um... adam... time to set up a spam place for us to regain posts... somewhere every post counts as ten... or maybe someone looks up how many we had AND DAMN WELL FIXES IT!!! or gives us even more for our troubles.

Please talk to heads bout this.

I posted ythis up on the Admin thread, all the old posts on the CTYI forum and stuff were discounted, Cloud said he'd take a look and see if they could be added back on again, i'll keep ye posted.

And remember, it's not "spam" if it has a vaguely valid waffly title! :)

<< Fio >>

what about if we called it the "not quite spam" thread? would that disqualify all entries under it as spam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I lost 47 posts and I WANT THEM BACK!

um... adam... time to set up a spam place for us to regain posts...
    Try one of the multiple bullsh!t hippy kissing threads currently in progress.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Originally posted by Asuka
    Try one of the multiple bullsh!t hippy kissing threads currently in progress.

aw, looks like somebody needs a multiple bullsh!t hippy kiss!

sven, go for it tiger.

Advertisement