Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

072-176 Vb MCP EXAM

Options
  • 11-11-2001 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

hey

i have just booked my mcp exam ( 072-176 AATP: Designing and Implementing Desktop Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic 6.)
    was just wondering if anyone knows where i can get up to date Brain Dumps on this or where i can get a copy of transender for this exam. Or if anyone has done this exam recently can rememeber some of the questions they got asked. any help would be well appreicated.

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I wouldn't bother with the vb6 exam unless you're employer is paying for it or your supporting or maintaining code. If you're looking for career enhancment or a career start even go for the vb.net exams. People are already looking for these skills, you could then even go onto C# if you wanted to.

Here's the microsoft page, watch out for the martketing billshut though.

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/roadmap/framework.asp

Advertisement