Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: d r u m m e r

Options
  • 11-11-2001 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

if anyone lives in the stillorgan/dundrum etc area of dublin and r between 18 and 22 we need u!! up and comming female-led band.looking for 4th person to move forward.hope to record in dec. infl: the frames, bell x1, turn, the beatles, garbage, etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭hell Kat

u can contact me at simone969@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

great infuences. Hope you find a drummer. I'm Looking forward to hearing you. Please send me a date if your gigging, or if your only just thinking about it, please contact me about a possible support, at Mail@blotooth.com. If you sound anything like a conglomorate of your influences...... im impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭hell Kat

hay!! thankx man :)

well if all goes well, well havve a demo together by dec n so well send it out to venues and into phantom too so hopefully they may play one of our songs
    ya never know

were called essencis, so look out for us

Advertisement