Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sucky Internet again?

Options
  • 12-11-2001 12:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Once again, is it just me or does Internet access truly suck this week. All week I've had problems with Oceanfree and UTV, and trying BuyandSell.net just now I find that crap too.

Have I been throttled? :)

adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

As much as it may pain me to say it, the only really consistently reliable connection I've found recently has been eircom.net's subscription-free service.

Sorry,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I've had loads of bother w/ No limits this week and over the past 24 hours I've had no luck w/ all feckin IPS's. Just dialing up, accepting passwords and then just slooooowwww.

I almost always connect @ 42k, but it just moved at a snails pace.

It hasn't been this bad since the day before the seminar....

Wait a second (maybe this is the conspiracy theorist in me speaking but...)

Maybe its another attempt by the Telcos to sever communications between IrelandOffline Members right before a major event. There does seem to be an uncanny coincidence the connection speeds suck even more than usual around both big IOffline events!?

Advertisement