Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steve in the morning

Options
  • 12-11-2001 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Steve,

I was disappointed this morning.

Paul does a great show and praises to him, but it wasn't the brekkie show as we know it.

Fair play for doing the early stints all the same and keep up the great work.

There y'are. Just thought I'd share my thoughts.

*no plugs* :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

James,

Thanks very much for the compliments :)

I think Paul was really good though. Last time he sttod in, I didn't get to hear him, as I was in London, but this time I was driving in from the Airport at about 8:15 and man it was weird listening to the Phantom Breakfast show from the other side of the radio . .

Actually, I though Paul sounded more "Phantom-ish" than me, he also did more detailed news bulletins, played a better variety of music, and sounded *MUCH* happier too ;)

Now, if only I could have the good humour of Paul Clarke and the musical depth of Alison . . . . ( and Sinister's money, and Pete Reed's car, and Jack Hyland's singing voice . . . . )

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Ah, the ever self critical Mr. Conway.

So much for cocky arrogance

Advertisement