Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony Hawk 3

Options
  • 12-11-2001 3:20pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Website says it's available, but I've not seen it in shops.

Anyone got any news on it?

What formats is it available on? I'm only interested in PC or PS2 and I know it's out on PS2 but I haven't been able to confirm it's existance on PC yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

afaik its not coming out for the PC. i thought it was only a PS2 game, you have put doubts in my mind... curses

anyhoo... i have no idea about the date for release

j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's out on ps2 this Friday (16th) - it is coming out on PC, but not 'til around next March I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Its coming to PS2, PC, GC, X-Box and (if I remember) the GBA.

Its out this month for the PS2, with other format versions early next year. Interesting that Tony Hawks 2 will be released on the X-Box first too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Can't Wait for PC version. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*sigh*

No DC version I'm sure, so I'll have to play it on the brother's PS2 until the PC catches up.

I really love those games!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭jes

speaking of the dreamcast, does anyone know any cheats for tony hawks 2 so i can play as spiderman or unlock all the levels?

Advertisement