Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wacky American TV

• 12-11-2001 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

After paying a fortune for A.Robinson to go to the US and run their "Weakest Link", I thought that there was hope for US tv.

Not so..I saw this on the NBC front page today :

---
    8/7pm Tonight
    Weakest Link

Superstars of The World Wrestling Federation take Anne to the mat! Can these bad boys and big divas defeat each other outside of the ring? Join Triple H, Kurt Angle, The Big Show, Lita, Trish Stratus, Booker T, William Regal and Stephanie McMahon herself to see who is the Weakest Link!
    ---

Dear oh dear.

jc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

who won?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

One can only hope we get to see that particular show!,
    I can't imagine they used a standard set of questions...

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

well if they did they mustve won about 10 dollars, and I think it only starts at a hundred dollars in america tehehe

Disclaimer: This in no way is meant to resemble the truth, Baz_ in no way shape or form has ever met any of the stars of the WWF and therefore does not know if the joint brainpower of the aforementioned stars could not muster up more than 10 dollars worth of a pity prize. The post was also meant to be funny and if anyone found it anything but, Baz_ wholeheartedly apologises, both to the person with no sense of humour and also the stars of WWF.

Baz_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

lol @ Baz_

you should work for eircom, they need more bull$hit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

409.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Jesus-thats almost as ugly as the real Anne Robinson!Almost........

Advertisement