Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GIG-SMART presents

Options
  • 12-11-2001 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Gig-smart presents

KADE
    JESSICA INSANE
    DILNER AND
    CURRUPTED

on thurs15th in Doyles pub on collage st , its £4or£5 in so we hope to see everybody there as this will be a great gig!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

THE above isnt the correct line up for the gig on thirsday;so far as
    Corrupted aren't playing.
    sorry for any inconvenience caused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

.....yeah we are playing instead of corrupted:

The Murder of Crows
    Kade
    Jessica Insane
    Dilner

as far as i know thats the correct line-up......and as the Jessies said it is only 4 or 5 quid so we hope to see y'all there......should be a great night!!!!!

peace&love

The Murder of Crows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dilner

Hopefully Thursday night will be as successful as last thursday in MONO (semi-naked guitar playing, any takers??)

What time do doors open/bands start?

www.dilner.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Hopefully you have a good one. Unfortunately I won't make it, but I'm sure you'll be rocking anyway. Naked musicians are cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

I'm up for some semi-naked guitar playing, exept i'm not quite sure if it'd be the most attractive sight in the world! I was just thinking how F*CKIN' COOL this is, only our second gig and we're filling in for Corrupted, playing with these great bands, wow, its a wee bit scary! but we'll do all in our power to make the night rock like a box of new vibrators!... seeya'll there!

Seán.

The Murder of Crows... rock'n'roll for the soul.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Bump

ok we are playing and the gig is tomorrow and i have no idea of what time it starts and when we are on or anything else like that so if anyone knows could they please let me know......cheers

failing that we'll just turn up and rock;)

peace&love
    The Murder of Crows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Ahh go on outta that .......be in Doyles at 7-ish, you'll be grand...rockin and rollin. Im looking forward to seeing you guys in action!!!!!!!

Gig is £3 in for students, £4 with concession or £5 without.

You can print off concessions at

http://members.tripod.co.uk/dilner/gig_flyer.htm

www.dilner.2ya.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Semi-naked guitar playing rules! I felt free and alive with the power and RAWK!

• Advertisement

Now that Presence are no more, will you be renaming yourself Thomas...........

www.dilner.2ya.com

......sir thomas lord of RAWK!!!!!!!!!!

peace&love
    The Murder of Crows

i had fun, we even whipped out where is my mind, thanks to anyone who came to see us in particular! anyhoo.... any thoughts on last night.... anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mcgroth

saw the murder of crows then left. yous were pretty good. where is my mind was good, what was the name of that t rex song yis did? drummer is brilliant

.....the name of the t-rex song was "children of the revolution" but we added in whole lotta love and lukin(pearl jam) at the end.......where is my mind was a birthday present for my friend meadhbh, we've never done it before and only learned it about an hour before the gig......and yes phil(our drummer) certainly is an animal......glad you liked it, we had a great time.....we should be playing some more gigs in december so keep an eye out for us;)

peace&love
    The Murder of Crows

:D:D:D , thanks! Childeren of the Revolution was the name of the T-Rex cover, Where is my Mind was a once off thing, glad it went down well, considering we had to show our bassist the chords 5 minutes before our set! you can post nice things on our forum if you want! cheers again...

The Murder of Crows... stoner rock?

Seán.

uh-oh, simultaneous posting is a bit dodgy, too much Murder of Crows propaganda and we could start looking like the revs! I s'pose i *cooooould* link the site again tho... what harm could it do?

The Murder of Crows... the collective term for crows, dontcha know.

Advertisement