Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query: Enterprise Ireland Meetings?

Options
  • 13-11-2001 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Have the committee met with Enterprise Ireland?

I was recently dealing with an EI representitive, who seemed interested in what I was saying about xDSL versus current offerings.

Has IOffl met with EI to discuss the business implications for SME's of the current cost of internet access?

Would committee members be available for a meeting if I suggested one?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Have the committee met with Enterprise Ireland?

Possibly before my time, I'm not sure. I know the group tried to talk to IBEC at one stage.

Would committee members be available for a meeting if I suggested one?

I'll make myself available for anyone who wants to talk about our goals, in any format, and I'm sure the rest of the committee will do the same. It should be noted, however, that most of us have business and family affairs to run too, so we'd need to be consulted about availability

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I'm surprised IOffL does not give the benefits for SMEs angle more prominence. Shame there is not a more positive reaction from the SFA to the blackout day etc. Still if they want to cotinue to do SFA there must be a good number of their members who are more favourably disposed. Anyone got their mailing list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Are the SFA be so upity because of Eircom`s sponsorship of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, or is that even a remote possibility?

Advertisement