Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Street Friday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by ekehoe

Seconded...thanks to all of you who showed up, esp Seamus, Corkie and naidahoc (sorry for spelling!), who kept me company most of the day.

Emm...obviously someone who's real name is Seamus. Sorry, I arrived about 4pm(damn college), and there was just that keyboard guy there :(. <hopeful>Is there plans for another??</hopeful> I was all stoked up yesterday, I would even have just gone down the pub if I was that late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Sorry I didn't show up guys. I had my college graduation ball the night before ... so you can probably imagine the state I was in on friday afternoon when I woke up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Originally posted by nahdoic

That's ok ... hmmm maybe I should change my username :)

Nahhh...I told you I could never pronouce it right. Just blame the American :-).

E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ekehoe

Originally posted by seamus
    Emm...obviously someone who's real name is Seamus. Sorry, I arrived about 4pm(damn college), and there was just that keyboard guy there :(. <hopeful>Is there plans for another??</hopeful> I was all stoked up yesterday, I would even have just gone down the pub if I was that late :D

I wonder why we missed you...there were a bunch of us all in black...no big banners or anything. And Mr. Hare Krishna took our spot when we weren't looking. Oh well, everyone who was avoiding him bumped into one of us! :-)

Sorry we missed you!

And Glad, I don't think that DeVore is either...I didn't pick up an American/Canadian accent off him at all.

E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by Glad
    BTW it looks like Kix still doesnt know what i look like, hehehehe

LOL Glad.

Good of you to think of me :) Fraid I was burried up to my tonsils in work a couple of hundred miles away at the time.

Perhaps you could post a photo? ;)

K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glad

Not bloody likely, i can just see what would be done to it.

Devore, you went to belvedere right? do you know a sports teacher up there, calls every one kid, semi bald guy? he knows me and my brother well or at leasted he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Did yis go for pints?
    i didnt get out of work till 8, so i didnt want to trawl thru area pubs for an hour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Not bloody likely, i can just see what would be done to it.

Devore, you went to belvedere right? do you know a sports teacher up there, calls every one kid, semi bald guy? he knows me and my brother well or at leasted he did.

Brendan Leahy ? He used to work in St. Joseph's CBS in Fairview.

If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all - so I wont.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

and btw its Saturday,

eh??

Was that directed at me, and if so why. I'm not pissed off or anything, just confused...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glad

Mixie, im not sure i follow, i didnt say anything out of the way about the guy, just asked devore if he knew him.

why do i get the bad feeling you all know me from somewere in real life, the guy i was with yesterday on grafton street recongized bard the same way i did when i first met him.
    and now you all seem to know this guy i know, im scared, me wont mommy :)

no i wasnt baz

btw bard, you dont have like a 13 year old brother?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭corkie

I just like to thank the commitee for the warm welcome they gave me in Dublin on Friday.

It was good to finally meet and put a face to people on the boards.ie

I was going to post some details about the day and about my
    trip to Dublin. I had nice piece written offline but my computer froze and crashed out before I could post it.

I will rewrite it and post later.

Best regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by ekehoe

Great time yesterday, and thanks to everyone who showed up. I think I sat down for a total of 20 minutes from 10:15 until around 6. We must have just missed Hobbes (we decided that when we ran out of flyers we'd for drinks), sorry about that!!

Hey guys,

I guess I missed you, along with hobbes - because of work & darts etc I didn't get in until just before 6. The Hare Krisna guy was good though :)

Some innocent by-standers wearing black jeans and jackets must have thought I was a very strange person too :)

I found some all-blacks of the New Zealand variety and went to the pub instead :)

Sorry to miss you guys, but well done! And I really want to see that picture of the Eircom van :)

Al.

Advertisement