Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demos please.............

Options
  • 13-11-2001 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

i know this may sound cheeky but i'm always looking for demos from bands....i'm pretty much open to everything and would appreciate it if u'd be willing to send me some please....just mail me or post back.....

beautifulmadness@hotmail.com

cheers lads....
    b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ah, a few friends of mine should have their new demo finished by the new year, would you like to get ahold of it?

They're called "Diptheria"... You might or might not have heard of them.

Stirred up a fuss for being kicked out of the Battle Of The Bands here in Galway for being too loud and too heavy... And I think a bit too blasphemous.
    They put on a show in O Malleys pub in Galway not so long ago... Great gig.
    Would've been brilliant but a lot of people were pissed off at the support band, as a certain "Bloody Pigs Head" incident happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

hey,
    i'd only be too happy to send you a copy of our demo as soon as the cover is done(which will be soon).....we're The Murder of Crows and if you liked prescence, which i think you did, you might like us.....consider a copy in the post;)

peace&love
    The Murder of Crows

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Hey indie_chick! Why not just pop along to our web-site...the recordings on there are older but it's still our tunes! Unfortunately, we don't ahve alot of time to be burning/sending CD's at the mo, as we're covering record labels at the moment, but please do check out the mp3's on our web-site, which is in my sig below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Indie Chick, if you want to have a listen to the Obsolete demo just pop onto our site http://www.obsoletemusic.com It's all there, 5 free songs in mpeg3 format.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 J. Dalliance

I've put a couple of our older tunes on......

http://stage.vitaminic.ie/dalliance

....if you like 'em I can send you a demo cd.

Dalliance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Dilner

We are in the process of putting together a proper demo CD, check out our site as well if your computer hasn't melted from all the MP3 downloading or you can hear us live in Doyles tomorrow night along with 3 other great bands, Kade, Murder of Crows and Jessica Insane!!

www.dilner.2ya.com

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Lunar Junkie

A number of songs by Dublin band
    The Free Electric Beer Machine are
    available as MP3s at:

http://homepage.eircom.net/~tfebm/

Go to the 'Songs' page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 VampVixen

Hello!! write to popstar@ireland.com and theyll be glad to send you their CD....just go to http://www.popstar.2ya.com and stuff as well and check em out

they play on December 1st with The Dickies in the Shelter @7.30pm and at The Shelter on the 2nd of december with Corrupted, PIN, and atomic drop.....go check em out!!! Gar_ptc loves em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

you see the problem is i have a really slow internet connection and limited time, i can't download them, coz it disconnects all the time (like just there)....thats why i was hoping for demos.....i know gar likes them, he likes a lot of things....
    oh i wont be going to those gigs - i'm in Cork....

if you're still interested can u mail me people coz the majority didnt leave an e-mail.

thanks again!

when i become famous and rich i'll buy y'all a drink!

i haven't gotton through....or whatever.....

I WOULD LOVE ALL YOUR DEMOS.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

Hey Indie chick. Do I know you? ;)

em i don't think so. why'd you ask?

Advertisement