Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protesting in Athlone

Options
  • 13-11-2001 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi to all the 'Muck-Savages' in the Midlands.

MS and myself will be at the Golden Island handing out those IOFFL leaflets. We'll be there from at least 13:00h to 17:00h. Anybody who wants to join us, please feel free....
    Maybe we can arrange enough people that we can show a presence from earlier in the morning.
    Leaflets will be provided by MS and me.
    Looking forward to your company,

disConnected

P.S.:Please could any of the moderators make this post a sticky one. Maybe you can do that for any post about other locations of where our protest is happening... Thanks.
    So, people post the towns where you will be seen protesting!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Just to add to disConnected's post. We have tried our best to get as much information as possible to as many people as we could about the Blackout. We still feel there is a lot of people out there that could help out just by being there if nothing else. If ye need n e help we will give you all you need. (why do i feel a 'SESSION' comeing on after a good days work :) ) Honestly though if anyone need's help in any way just mail one of us. We sure could use a few hands to hand out Flyers and just show some support.
    We have to make this work guy n gals. It's up to each individual to form a whole ...and make a difference. Lets show Eircom we can make a difference!.

MS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 disConnected

Hehehe - who's drivin'???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭MS

Tell u what :) ill pay for the Taxi home hows that ? :)

MS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Fair play lads- well done!!!

GWAN THE BLACKOUT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 disConnected

Thanks a lot for your encouragement, Bard.

By now we've got some more protesters, so we definitely will not be overseen. Let's see if any mice will turn up....

Hey MS - too latey, Matey...
    Have been talking nicely to my wife, so she'll drive us home.

See ya in a few hours time to black out Athlone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement