Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

distortion pedal wanted

Options
  • 13-11-2001 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

yo sup, Im in a band and I want a good distortion pedal cuz its metal we're gona be playin and I dont really want to go out pa 250 squid when I can get a good one cheaper, so does any1 hav a distortion pedal for sale by any chance? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

I've got a DOD G530 f/x board with ex/pedal. It's worth about £350 but I'd let it go for about £150 cause I don't have a power cable for it and you'd have to order it from da UK.

Other than that, I aint got anything else.

DG

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

I was gonna ask why don't you use it then buddy...but you did already explain yourself...I got a BossME8 board with Roland EV-5 Expression but ****ed if you're gettin' that !!! *LOL*
    Though I'd recommend the Marshall Jackhammer actually, get it in Instrumental or Musicmaker and tell 'em that your man Chris out of popstar sent ya...ya might just get it a little cheaper...it costs about £60 or so !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

if it's just a distortion pedal ya want, can't go wrong with a big muff. :)

Advertisement