Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

God Damn You Cloud!!

• 13-11-2001 11:25pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My name looks like it escaped from a Julian Cleary video!!

How do you expect me to be all .. GRRR! and scary with a name like that.

Dont make me go looking for the option, option-boy!

DeV.
    (and the rest of you stop laughing!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Did you actually ask him to have your name superimposed over a puddle of urine? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Oh dev, your name looks absolutely DEVINE :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

teehee :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are you having a Sticky Moment Tom???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

yellow background on cloud scheme and red on default.

gwan cloud! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

I'm scared. :eek:

Ph33r Devore!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

It may look like something that's been extracted from a dog's bladder, but it's still pretty nice...

Is this something we can apply for, or is it something merely for the God's of Boards.ie!?

I'd like to order me one of them thar pissy names please, preferably in turquoise :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

yeah, can we have them too?? :) (user chooses colours for various colour schemes, naturally :p)

please daddy cloud, please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

the new devore is hard to read from the original boards skin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

S'ok Cloud...not all of us can colour inside the lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

my god 2loose!
    where di you pop out of.
    nice to er, see your typing again :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah damn you Cloud, I already used up my "slag Devore card" in the Boards offline for a day thread!

Advertisement