Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those who havent noticed.... New Boards Announcement...

• 28-05-2000 8:56pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We now have Webmaster and Security boards.
    These have been spun off as we felt they were areas that could do with being out of the general melee and on a less busy board.

Enjoy!

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

er.....Security theres less talk about that than there is......oh say overclocking smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

a computer hardware board cpus/graphics cards etc. might have been more popular and still left technology for stuff like connection problems, isdn prices, err technology etc.
    webmaster a good choice tho.

http://www.filmsoc.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

It wasn't broken............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

How about a programming board, and if it proves popular break it into languages, but at the mo just a general programming board. I know you are prolly too busy (as you have given major upgrades to the boards over the last few months) but I'm sure the suggestions save some brain power being used

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll include that in the suggestions for the next round (should be fairly soon).

We'll be doing a major overhaul soon.

(2-4 weeks)

DeV.

• Advertisement

I have another suggestion (stop groaning). Just while we are on the topic, but can you change the default show messages option to something higher, I would like it to be show all, but I wouldn't mind if it was raised to at least 10 days, I mean why was it lowered in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Erm... click the "preferences" link above. Choose the default number of days you want. Click ok.

It will work as long as you have cookies enabled on your web browser.

- Munch
    - Visit The Fortress
    - -SK- Clan site

Well ta I hadn't noticed that, unfortunately though it's not possible up in college, and while I don't have to worry about that for a while, I still think it should be universally changed

Advertisement