Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tee hee hee

Options
  • 14-11-2001 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭

got this in an email:

Yesterday, I was on the Dart travelling to Howth . A man of Arabic-appearance got off the train and I noticed that he had left his bag behind.

I grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him at the top of the escalator and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful to me and when he checked the contents of his bag I noticed what appeared to be large bundles of banknotes and white powder.

He looked round, Made sure nobody was looking and whispered to me: "I can never repay your kindness sir, I notice that you are from the country, so I will try to with a word of advice for you and you friends: Tell everyone you care about to stay away from Limerick ."

I was terrified. "Is there going to be a terrorist attack?" I whispered.

"No, sir", he whispered back "It's a fucking shit hole."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

drum roll

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Thanks to you I just made a fool of myself by pissing myself laughing in the middle of a packed computer room ;)

Good One

John

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

HAAHAAHAA - g'man SMAK!

that's a goodie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    I grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him at the top of the escalator and handed him back his bag.

What escalator? [no, it's ok no need for a response - there are no 'exit' escalators on the DART].

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Victor
    What escalator? [no, it's ok no need for a response - there are no 'exit' escalators on the DART].

He said "at the top of the escalator" which does not necessarily mean they were on it.

Tara St. northbound line exit fits all the criteria of the original post.

I hope you're not a programmer Vicky! :)

Al.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

thats brilliant that is...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

roffle!! brilliant :D

Advertisement