Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimi Tenor

Options
  • 14-11-2001 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Jimi Tenor is in studio with paul and Mick Chillage!! Listen to the prog on Sunday at 20:00hrs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

How on earth did they manage that?. That is super impressive. It will almost make up for the fact that I'll miss the gig.......

Is the studio cam working?. It'll be interesting to see both idiots and Jimi Tenor in that pokey little studio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mick

Well done Chillage Idiots! you`re the best. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

It'll be interesting to see both idiots and Jimi Tenor in that pokey little studio.
    how do ye know how pokey it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Zebedee

How do I know?, er ummmm, Joe Dolan told me. He saw it when he did that infamous never-broadcast studio session with GG Allin back in 98.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

hehe yeah!! more and more and more!! Joe dolan rules! The tenor interview / DJ set was very funny as you`ll hear on Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭limey_tank

Yeah, it was an interesting show, but the xfm management made me clean all of the s h i t e out of the mixing desk after the gig. You should have seen Joe's suit, talk about filthy...

The esteemed Mr Allin then ran out in front of a bus after being egged on by Joe.

Advertisement