Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Palm Pilot

• 31-05-2000 4:18pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if I can get a colour Palm Pilot anywhere in Dublin? And not have to pay through the nose for it?

Draco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Haven't seen them over here yet, have you thought about checkin the new Win CE one's out, gettin good reviews. I have a Casio E105 which is a Win CE(don't laugh)job. I actualy find win ce much nicer then Palm OS even though it's a bit slower and can crash now and then. Plus able to play mp3s in proper stereo which is nice and the colour is much better then on the palms AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

From where and how much shank ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

There is a Palm OS clone out for sometime which allows you to add on things.

I can't remember who makes it I just remember they look kind of iMAC color cases.

Just recall the company was originally Korean and you could like clip on MP3 player, so converts the Palm to the memory part and the clip on part is the player. Also had a load of other clip ons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Think it was £360ish from some lad on that Irish version of Ebay, got it as an xmas bonus from his boss but already had a handheld, their the business though.

That Palm clone is called Visor I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

£250 for a palm 3c but you have to be very quick....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by amp:
    Hobbes, you're rambling on about the Handspring, made by the original designers of the Palm. I've seen them in Dixons. The amount of ram affects the price a great deal.

WUSSAT? PALM???? SINNERS!! SINNERS!!!

yep that's the one, VISOR or something. Dunno about the memory as 1MB is going to suit most people unless ur d/l'ing donkey pr0n to it. I think the add in cartridges made it cool.

Btw, does P7 work in Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hobbes, you're rambling on about the Handspring, made by the original designers of the Palm. I've seen them in Dixons. The amount of ram affects the price a great deal.

WUSSAT? PALM???? SINNERS!! SINNERS!!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

Advertisement