Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland for the World Cup!

Options
  • 14-11-2001 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Peeps, its soooooooo not fair. Ireland are playing in a caaaa-rooooooo-cial World Cup match tomorrow and I have to sit in school. I need moral support!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Not to gloat or anything, but tomorrow I'm going on a retreat and we're ending early at 1:45 to go see the match. Teehee.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 punkdoll

didn't your school let you watch it or go home early? :( awww.... evil basturds. :P almost every school i know of did.

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

Your school sucks a$$!

Yours is prolly the only school in Ireland (and Iran) that stayed open.
    And anyway, why didn't you just take the afternoon off...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

:D It turned out ok in the end, my maths teacher brought a widescreen tv to class. Really.
    And now we're in the World Cup! Yippee! :D:D:D:D:D
    I heard a rumour that they're trying to get England to play their group stage matches on a little island off the coast of South Korea because they're all such hooligans! Hehehe.

Advertisement