Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the song?

Options
  • 15-11-2001 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

I know this has no place on the phantom message board, but its driving us nuts at work and I know someone can help me. Whats the name of the cheesy eighties song where a woman is making an intergalactic call to her boyfriend who's a spaceman? All I remember is it starts something like "hey babe - how ya doin?" and ends with her being told by the operator she can call him back in 25 years. Your help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Goblin

I know the song your talking about...it's driving me nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Im scared that I know this...but its "The Rah Band" - Clouds accross the moon.

Maybe we'll talk again next year....next year....next year.....

Regards,

Pete Reed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dccarm

Pete you're a star so you are! Sorry if you had to embarass yourself in public on my behalf, but my boss will be pleased that I can actually do some work now. You have put a mind in turmoil at rest once again. Long may you remember the titles of cheesy eighties hits!

Advertisement