Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Euro Question

• 15-11-2001 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Lads a quick question.

We have an Excel spreadsheet we use here in the office for our Sales Reps to process orders. On it we are now using the Euro.

On fields that they enter the Euro symbol is appearing as it should but on and calculated fields the Euro is appearing as pipe symbol "|". Anyone have any ideas how we can resolve this.

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

SNAP! I was just going to ask a similar question related to Excel and Euro sysbol... as for your question I have no idea :)

and mine is can u format a cell to show amounts in Euros, i checked the format - cell - currency but no sign of euros, and they are installed on the machine :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Canadian

Download the EURO SUPPORT FOR EXCEL addin from Microsoft. You get a converter and a proper formatter.

Advertisement