Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Publicity in the news

Options
  • 16-11-2001 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

I've had a look at both the Independent and the times today and I couldn't see a single mention about the blackout, I mean there have been stories before about the blackout, but none today.

I think that is absolutely disgraceful that these papers would not publicise such a big event, or at least it might have been big if it wasn't for the fact that the papers don't mention it. I mean papers have to use the phone and internet too, you would think that they would also want a bit of consumerism, to try to force eircon et al. to sit up and take note, I don`t know whats going on there but what I do know is that I'm going to go and send both papers a stinging email. I feel it's the least I can do sitting here in Germany.

Baz_

Comments

Advertisement