Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I now know why Xbox is so cheap

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 gintyc

By the way i not saying there is any thing wrong with CTW, i thing its good, i might even subscribe to CTW, in the new year.

But I am just saying that MCV is better.

You done the same thing same thing (twisted my words) when I said the Xbox has the "potential" to be better then the PS2.

this is all very childish, can we stop now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

the PS2 is brilent, and some of the games are also brilent. But the XBox will be better, , and the game will be just as good (better, in ways) as games on the PS2.

Care to point out where you used the word "potential" here? Now, maybe my eyesight is failing me, but I can't find it anywhere in that sentence - penned by your good self, no less!

FYI, MCV does actually distribute copies free to the majority of people, although they had a minor clamp-down on free subs quite recently.

Of course since you've just stated that you don't have a CTW subscription, and hence can't really make any educated comparison, I guess we'll just have to accept that your comments on the European trade mags are about as well-founded as your comments on the console industry, eh? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

What is it with every1 thinking nintendo make kiddies machines ?? :o
    They may produce alot of childish games...but so do sony
    Just look at Spyro,a little purple dragon seems a bit more childish than all of ninties charecters, except maybe banjo kazooie or yoshi.
    As for power.Yes the X-box may be more powerful....but it wont all be used until near the end of it (i mean when the next wave of consoles come out :p) and releasing a console way before the others doesnt give a massive advantage,look at the DC,it was realeased ages ago,and its virtually stopped selling before nintendo have released their newest console yet.
    I am not saying that the xbox will be better then the ps2. but it has the potential to be. In the end it’s all about the games, and as you said the xbox has some good games. but not to die for games. the PS2 has better games. if any body asked my what to buy the PS2 or wait for the Xbox, i would currently be more inclined to say the ps2. it looks to be that you are looking for words to twist.
    Yes shinji ure eye sight must be failing you :p......just thought id point that 1 out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Pugsley, sadly I can't predict the future, and you'll not that he said that AFTER I'd posted my comments....

Divination of the future is such an imprecise art :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

nintendo aim their consoles (especially gamecube) at 8-14 year olds afaik*.

* Subject to change when rob posts a 2,000 word flame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

:eek: :p :cool:
    i happen to be quite happy with my ps2 thank you very much.
    imcrosoft are going to try get a stranglehold on the console market by Brrraaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn washing ussss....
    don't say i didnt warn you.
    'Don't Free Kevin'
    I hate you dbc.
    Funkeh mental wicked.

Advertisement