Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just how annoying am I?

Options
  • 17-11-2001 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

I've decided to finally come clean. I hate myself and I know for a fact that EVERYBODY hates me. So... um... yeah... pretty much speaks for itself...

I'm going to say that I'm pretty annoying. (I mean, if I can piss myself off most of the time I'm sure I can piss everyone else off too)

"God I hate myself"

"Actually, I just like saying that"
    - Lore

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

I don't hate you! I'm not so sure I know quite who you are, but I'm generally fairly well-disposed to people. Except the Orange Order. And the Ku Klux Klan. And Westlife. If you aren't a member of any of the aforemantioned organisations, I'm sure you're lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Yeah,I'm sure he's not so bad, unless he's in the Taliban or is Britney Spears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

No nobody hate you, its okay eoghan calm down
    Were all one big happy CTYI family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭nlb

well, you're no britney spears (your hair is real), but you did once (possibably more) dress up as sinead o'connor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

oh you guys!

except the whole point was a pointless and hopefully humorous bitch at my expense. I was bored and tired and complaining about how cold it was (friggin room with no friggin radiator) and it hit me how grumpy i was and how grumpy is annoying and... it made sense when i was tired ok?!!!

And I'm not Britney Spears. I'm just someone who's trying desperately to be ozzy osbourne and constantly failing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

POCKY!!! I love Pocky! these are lovely! oh, and by the way, i dont really know you , but, as was stated earlier, I'm sure youre lovely too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

Just felt i should also say that i donb't hate you.i'm pretty sure you know that,i haven't openly attempted to kill you.you're cool.so don't be mopey,k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

annoying ? i hardly knew ya

Advertisement