Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MsAccess question

• 09-06-2000 1:01pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,985 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm programming a website in asp to display database info. My problem is that MsAccess is displaying dates the american way ONLY when the date is in code, it displays dates correctly in a table etc. Whatever causes the code to use the american date format is also resulting in dates being displayed the american way on the asp page. I could use vb script to force the date to display the way I want but I just thought there might be a simple reason for this. Regional settings are correct so I'm mystified.

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Thats just the way it is. There is a function also that gives you the GMT. U could extract day, month, year from that, but if you have code written you might as well use that.

Advertisement