Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After the Blackout: Keeping the pressure on

Options
  • 18-11-2001 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

My site is back up, of course, now that the Blackout is over. But we need to keep the publicity up. I've modified the banner gif to reflect my continued support of IrelandOffline:

support-box.gif

I've pointed it to www.irelandoffline.org.

You can see it placed very prominently on my site www.evertype.com. Maybe it's a wee bit too prominent. We need, I think, a range of these gifs so people can put them in frames or footers or whatnot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

you can click here for more banners too

http://www.irelandoffline.com/LinkToUs.asp

If someone could make a good 88x31 banner ... i'd have a place for it on my site permently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

Originally posted by nahdoic
    If someone could make a good 88x31 banner ... i'd have a place for it on my site permently.

I'll see what I can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

I've made a smaller gif. It is 105 x 32 pixels.

support-button.gif

The other is 224 x 61 pixels.

support-box.gif

I've made black inversions of the two gifs for those who need them:

support-button-black.gif

and

support-box-black.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Thanks for making those smaller logos. I just removed the blackout page (can you believe it, someone rang me on Sunday (!!!) and asked when I would restore my site). Some people just have no patience. :D

Anyway, I put up the small logo with a link to IrelandOffline on my site (www.avara.net).

Advertisement