Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanna make music?

Options
  • 18-11-2001 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

DO you suck at playing the drums?
    DO you suck at playing the bass?
    Are you willing to improve?
    Are you aged between 15 -18?
    DO you live in the Stillorgan, Dundrum,blackrock, Clonskeagh, foxrock? or at least that approx are of dublin?
    DO you wish you were in a band?

If you have answered yes to all the above questions then i would be very interested in hearing from you.

We are three 5th years who want to make music in a mixture of styles. mainly just rock+indie+kick ass music in general.

2 guitarists ste and tom and myself, ferdi on vocals. we are all kind of sucky but we all want to improve.

the way i figure it is, being in a band has to be the coolest thing in the whole world and i dont want to wake up on my death bed in 60 years and wonder if i could have made it.

if you want to be part of our dream reply to this thread or email me at: ferdi@dublin.com

ONE LOVE.
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mr Crowe

thats exactly what i said to myself when i started my band, The Murder of Crows, i didnt want to be 50 or 60 and wondering if i could have made it, so at the moment we are in the process of doing it and yes, it is the coolest thing in the world......keep up the good work man, everyone has to start somewhere;)

peace&love
    mr crowe

The Murder of Crows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

that means alot to us man,you dont know how much.

i love your stuff(phantom dont play it enough)

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!
    I BELIEVE!!!

one love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 eye_of_gold

this is steve, i started playing guitar two months ago, just so you know the standard we're at at the moment. i'm serious about being in a band though. thomas has been playing for a few months longer than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

sweet, I f*ckin' love your band already! all you really need to start a band is to be serious about it, you guys can play support to The Murder of Crows as soon as you get it together! in the meantime... dont get bored and give up, come up with a cool name for yourselves now and stick with it (unless you think of something better), bands without names arent bands.. dont get bored and give up and dont ever stop a rockin'!

Seán.

The Murder of Crows... living the dream :)

Advertisement