Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinji

Options
  • 18-11-2001 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

pints.
    guildford
    friday week. 29thish
    how does it sound?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sounds good to me! I'll keep it free. Got a preferred venue or do we just end up in the Star? :)

(And, er, this is relevant to the Games board because you're all invited too! Or, um, something.)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

/me thinks someone couldn't be arsed logging into their User CP thingummy..... :)
    The RSI getting to ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Right lads Shinji you know the story about me moving to London in the new year so hopefully we can all meet up when I get over and settled down (ie find a place to live that doesn't have a 2 hour commute :) )

See you in the new year :)

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The normal traditions and customs of communication do not apply to WWman. If you feel opressed by this please ring Childline.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by amp
    The normal traditions and customs of communication do not apply to WWman. If you feel opressed by this please ring Childline.

actually, someone crushed one of my tin cans and cut my string.

on the other hand, i suppose i could just lean out the window and shout. i mean, i work in guildford, he lives here an all taht....

as for private messaging, what would i want to do that for?
    i want you all to know i have a social life, and ive decided to be a good samaritan and share it for an hour or two with shinji.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I like your .sig. I think I'll steal it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

thats our amp, always with the stealing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

ive decided to be a good samaritan and share it for an hour or two with shinji.

Wow, I hadn't realised I was the recipient of such kindness :)

Advertisement