Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inverted or not Inverted, that is the question..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Jabba_the_SLUT

Originally posted by Castor Troy
    Inverted is perfectly logical. If you want to look up at something you tilt your head back, that's why moving the mouse down i.e. back relative to where you're sitting, is logical.

Anyone who pushes a mouse up to look up in an fps is a freak.

That is it in a nutshell. wp *thumbs up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Inverted mouse is the only way to go - while in windows we are working with a 2d plane, in 3d games (note the 3d) the plain becomes less merely a visual interface and more an entirely new world (depending on how absorbed you get in games ;)). As Castor said, its waaaay more natural. I invert mouse because im l33t. All l33t players invert mouse. If youre l33t and you dont invert mouse, its probably your parents fault.

You will never be the best.

A

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Should there be discrimination against inverters? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Originally posted by Castor Troy
    Inverted is perfectly logical. If you want to look up at something you tilt your head back, that's why moving the mouse down i.e. back relative to where you're sitting, is logical.

That's exactly my thoughts on the subject, I use inverted mouse too, I'm also a lefty.

Advertisement