Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That thing in Dun Laoghire..

Options
  • 19-11-2001 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone is going, or has any details. All I know is its on either on the 2nd or 3rd of December, its £18 in, there showing Enterprise, and its kinda a convention.. maybe.

Theres a poster for it outside forbidden planet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Didn't know you were a trekkie Xithus, I watch a bit when I can, my favourites were next gen / voyager. I may go to the convention if I'm really bored with nothing else to do ;)

Talk to ya later,

Yurma

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Haven't heard about that but i know they used to have them in Kilkenny, they were rather crap really! just a bunch of kidz sitin around watchin vidz...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

They'll also have a guest speaker, Admiral Ross at the showing although autographs and photos will cost money, penny pinching wánkers in-charge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Oh yea, Im a trekkie alright :D
    My fav is tng, good ol picard.
    Well Ill be heading off to it anyway, I havnt seen enterprise yet, so it'll be nice to see it with some other trek fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Who's Admiral Ross?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

hrm
    i found enterprise eps 01 - 09 on a computer here in college :) that was a nice lil find and they are all resting on a nice gold cd in my bedroom at the minute

they're pretty damned cool, it looks to be a good show.

i'm not sure where they were downloaded from so i can't give out any links
    only prob is that they are encoded in .wmv format and (not sure if this is cos of a bad encode or a shagged up download) they tend to stutter and jump around a bit in places

roughly half of them do this for about 10 minutes , but other tan that they are grand.

if anyone is around the galway area and has the price of a blank cd to spare i'm sure i could burn them .

i'm not gona post any cds down cos the demand will be quite large i imagine :) and i couldn't afford it.

that being said I'll prob be in dublin some time soon, if anyone's interested
    :)

Advertisement