Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about date registered...

• 19-11-2001 9:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

okay this isn't really important, and I only just realised this week but I think my registered date is wrong, I'm just really curious about it, but my date registered says 29-11-1999, which by my reckoning(sp) has me registered in my second first year which is the first year of my current course, but I reckon that I registered some time in 6th year of secondary, which was 98.

Am I right or wrong or does anybody know, does anybody care? Did VBB change the dates of everybody, or just the old people?

just a question from a curious mind

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm pretty sure that mine is wrong :)

are u sure that it was the same nick?
    there are:
    Baz 14-05-1999 4
    BaZ the Impaler 09-01-2000 0
    Baz999 03-06-2001 29
    bazza 21-09-2001 6
    Baz_ 29-11-1999 841

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Baz is mine also but I still think the date is wrong on that one, but like I said I could be wrong a year late or something, but its a step in the right direction.

I'm still curious DeV or Cloud, or whoever else can put this question to bed once and for all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Baz_
    okay this isn't really important, and I only just realised this week but I think my registered date is wrong, I'm just really curious about it, but my date registered says 29-11-1999, which by my reckoning(sp) has me registered in my second first year which is the first year of my current course, but I reckon that I registered some time in 6th year of secondary, which was 98.

Am I right or wrong or does anybody know, does anybody care? Did VBB change the dates of everybody, or just the old people?

just a question from a curious mind

damn newbies....

Advertisement