Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resolution problems

• 19-11-2001 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

hey dudes!

i have a problem. my resolution is a 640x480 and i cant change it. one day it was fine and the next day it sucked. i didnt install anything in that time in fact it has happened on a second comp. any idea. the piece of sh!t im working on is thrown together and i have no idea what video drivers to get for it and i have already installed drivers for the other one and it has not worked.

cheers dudes
    jaz?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Might be a good idea to find out what drivers you need for your card, jaarius. Is it a standalone video card, or onboard? If it's a standalone, you should be able to find out by reading the card; if it's onboard check the make and model of the motherboard and read up on it.

Advertisement