Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New employee at the Tickle Me Elmo factory

Options
  • 19-11-2001 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo factory. The personnel manager explains her duties and tells her to report to work promptly at 8:00 A.M.

The next day at 8:45 A.M. there is a knock at the personnel manager's door. The assembly line foreman comes in and start ranting about this new employee. He says she's incredibly slow, and the whole line is backing up.

The foreman takes the personnel manager down to the factory floor to show him the problem. Sure enough, Elmos are backed up all over the place. At the end of the line is the new employee. She has a roll of the material used for the Elmos and a big bag of marbles. They both watch as she cuts a little piece of fabric,wraps it around two marbles,and starts sewing the little package between Elmo's legs.

The personnel manager starts laughing hysterically. After several minutes, he pulls himself together, walks over to the woman, and says, "I'm sorry, I guess you misunderstood me yesterday.........."Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, FFS, every one in the computer room is looking at me because I keep laughing out loud. There are some funny one's on today:0

John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

lol thats soo ****in funny! i finally found a use for the ****e computer in school...to look up humour in the humour boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

I luv it quality joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

rofl gudon m8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

deadly .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I have three windows open at the moment, and I thought I was on humanities for a minute there, and I didn't know where the story was going but at the end ROFLMAO, brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFL brillianT!!! but ROFLMFAO at the sig!!! BRILLIANT!!! :D:D

Advertisement