Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

still haven't had me question answered 8)

Options
  • 19-11-2001 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

best soccer game on the dreamcast?
    the game 2nd hand bin has loads of copies of sws2000. the fact that there a load of copies tells me it may not be too hot, but i've read ok reviews.
    what is the must have soccer game for it?

also, anyone know which is the best f1 game. i've seen about 3 different versions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Best footie : SW2001 Euro Edition or Virtua Striker 2, they both play kinda the same.

Best F1 : Can't recommend one. MSR is (afaik) the only decent serious racing game. Soz.

Peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

F1 Racing Championship from Ubi Soft or F1 World Grand Prix 2 from Konami. I think both are not ment to be bad but I'm not sure. You would want to check some reviews to be sure which one to go for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

on my lunch today i picked up quake 3, crazy taxi and sws2000 from game on grafton st, all for the bargain price of £32.97!!!

not bad, eh?

Advertisement