Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sumthin to get excited about?

Options
  • 19-11-2001 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

on saturday myself and my friend were engaged in a semi-drunken conversation about philosophy, capitalism and stuff. it sounds rightly political but true to our intoxicated state, we were mostly talkin bolox :)

during the course of our bantering the subject of music arose and my mate's faveourite group,the frames.

within five minutes of annalysing the cold war, we were talking about how twisted we were last weekend and following this Patrick went of on a tangent about how the frames are DE BEZZZT!"

Call me crazy but i tend not to take much notice of my mates when they are wasted but i was wonderin, are the frames the best? better than the likes of Hendrix, the strokes or radiohead? eek: and while u lads r chewin on that would you like to tell me of your favourite songs by the frames?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

most fun concert's defn

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

i'm only a recently converted frames fan.

They are SUPERB live.

Favourite song ..... GOD BLESS MOM or FITZCARALDO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

They're pretty fricking deadly all right, i'm suprised they're not more famous than they are.....

Best song?
    Thats a tough question, but 'Plateau' live is amazing as is 'Star Star'.

'Lay me down' is also good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

My favourite Frames song is "Your Face". "Revelate" and "Perfect Opening Line" close behind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Coffee to go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 blackstar

revalate
    or
    red chord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

Revelate and Red Cord indeed are excellent

Seven Day Mile, Dance The Devil......
    and
    Lay Me Down fantastic.

The Frames in my opinion are without a doubt better than The Strokes who I find dull as all hell and overly derivative.
    As far as Radiohead and Hendrix... I dont really see a comparison they are really different.

Advertisement