Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules to live by for Irish telcos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Unfortunately, in the case of Eircom at least, this attitude is what the company must be operating by!

I think it's probably also the case with Eircom's attitude to Ireland Offline as well. They seem to think that if they ignore IoffL or do not acknowledge the existance of IoffL this bunch of disgruntled computer nerds will go away! Well Eircom, I've got news for you. WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP BUGGING YOU UNTIL YOU CAVE IN!

I suddenly feel like starting a chorus of "HELL NO, WE WON'T GO!", for some reason! lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I got that printed at work and put it on the noticeboard for all to see. That and some Dilbert ones.

Advertisement