Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error Msg

• 12-06-2000 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Ok,

PC here keeps givin this error message at Windows boot -

MSgsrv 32 caused exceptional error in module DEVCON32.dll at OIbf: blah blah blah...

It's a windows system file. But what does it do ... anyone encountered it before?

I just want to know where to be lookin when i'm tryin to solve this problem.

cheers,

JAK.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

It's (MSGSRV32) the Windows Messaging Service, responsible for everything from App-App communication, to plug'n'play operation.
    Most times I've had the problem it's been hardware related.
    Did this start popping up after you installed something (that might have installed the other file)?

Pretty Land

[This message has been edited by _CreeD_ (edited 12-06-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Yep it's on a new computer which had an extra vid card put in for dual monitors ... there have been some occasions where it has worked with both, but on the next load up the error kicks in and the system crashes.

?

JAK.

Advertisement